Thursday 26 April 2012

First Impressions

REGGIO EMILIA Italy 2012
BEPS PERSPECTIVES

Today April 16th is my first day of Reggio Emilia Study Tour and I’m anxious that I’ll be swamped by the complexity of experiences I’ll interface and wonder how I’ll utilise them in my own pedagogy.

I’m with Amy, Amelia and Nerida and most of us expect something. We are not quite sure what it is we’ll learn today but Elissa says there is so much to learn which comforts me.
     




Arriving at Reggio Welcoming dinner cooked by Nerida


Yesterday I arrived at Reggio Emilia train station, my instant response was upbeat and I could see that it’s a place for and where young people meet.  When looking out the window of the train I noticed the terrain was flat but I hadn’t expected the beauty of the town when I arrived, the history and richness of experiences living here was to be a dream alongside such a dynamic team I work with at BEPS. Coming to the hotel apartment was a fantastic discovery it was gorgeous generous and relaxing, with a cooked dinner by Nerida so welcoming and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment